pfSense is based on FreeBSD and supports:
- Multi-Wan Support
- Failover Capability for Firewalls
- Failover Capability for DHCP
- Incoming/Outgoing Load Balancing
- Traffic Shaping
- 802.1Q VLAN Support
- Caching DNS Forwarder
- Captive Portal
- DHCP Server
- Host/Network Aliases
- IPsec, PPTP, and OpenVPN Support
- PPTP/VPN (with RADIUS support)
- Serial Console Interface for Recovery
- SNMP Agent
- Wake on LAN Client
- Wireless Support/Access Point
We support the commodity hardware platform for low bandwidth sites and
high-quality rackmount appliances for higher bandwidth requirements.
Support solutions start at 1 hour per month.
Custom configurations and VPN are billed separately.