Advanced Linux Administration
This is a 5 day course focusing on advanced skills
system administrators and IT managers need to master
Linux in the enterprise.
The course is designed for individuals who have taken
Linux System Administration
Day 1: System Management
- User and Group Management.
- Advanced Package Management.
- System Services.
- Printing Services.
Day 2: Network Services
- Network Profile Management
- Advanced SSH Configuration and Use
Day 3: Filesystems
- Filesystem Management
- Advanced Filesystem Management
Day 4: Enterprise Storage
- Extended File Attributes and ACLs
- Journaling Filesystems
- Linux Logical Volume Manager
Advanced Linux Administration: $2400
Payment must be made in full, 10 working days before the course begins.
100% refund for cancellation within 8 business days of the course start